Cesium-137 in the Sediments of Fourmile Creek Page: 4 of 47
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
List of Figures
1. Locations of Transects 1-3 in Fourmile Creek
2. Locations of Transects 4-16 in Fourmile Creek
3. Correlation Between Lab HPGe and Field NaI(Tl) Results
4. Count Rate Generated with 13Cs Source
5. Count Rates for 17Cs (1 pCi/g) in 5 cm Layer of Contaminated Soil with
Density = 1.6 g/cm3
6. Count Rates for 17Cs (1 pCi/g) Uniformly Distributed in Soil with
Density = 1.6 g/cm3
7. 13Cs Count Rate in Bore Hole FMB 03-02
8. Locations of Transects 7-10 on Fourmile Creek
List of Tables
1. Example of Data Used for Calculation of Conversion Factor to Correct Field
Measured Counts per Second to pCi/g of 13Cs
2. Values Used in Calculating the Inventory of 17Cs in the Fourmile Creek Floodplain
List of Photos
1. Deployment of SAM 935 in Field
2. Inserting Pipe into Bore Hole for SCOUT Deployment
3. Deployment of SCOUT in Bore Hole (mid-depth)
4. Deployment of SCOUT in Bore Hole (at bottom of hole)
List of Appendices
A. Transect 1
B. Transect 2
C. Transect 3
D. Transect 4
E. Transect 5
F. Transect 6
G. Transect 7
H. Transect 8
I. Transect 9
J. Transect 10
K. Transect 11
L. Transect 12
M. Transect 13
N. Transect 14
0. Transect 15
P. Transect 16
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Beals, D.M. Cesium-137 in the Sediments of Fourmile Creek, report, December 5, 2002; South Carolina. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc734079/m1/4/: accessed September 21, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.