Behavior of Pu and Gd Mixtures Under Simulated SRAT Conditions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Behavior of Pu and Gd Mixtures Under Simulated SRAT Conditions
Author: Bibler, N.E.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Savannah River Site (S.C.)Place of Publication: South CarolinaAdditional Info: Savannah River Site (United States)
- Creation: 2002-12-03
- Content Description: This report presents results of a study designed to investigate the possibility of the separation of plutonium (Pu) and gadolinium (Gd) during processing in the Slurry Receipt Adjustment Tank (SRAT).
- Physical Description: vp.
- STI Subject Categories: 12 Management Of Radioactive Wastes, And Non-Radioactive Wastes From Nuclear Facilities
- Keyword: Separation Processes
- Keyword: Radioactive Waste Processing
- Keyword: Gadolinium
- Keyword: Tanks
- Keyword: Mixtures
- Keyword: Plutonium
- Other Information: PBD: 3 Dec 2002
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: WSRC-TR-2002-00211
- Grant Number: AC09-96SR18500
- DOI: 10.2172/805603
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 805603
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc733950