Microstructural evolution of eutectic Au-Sn solder joints Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Microstructural evolution of eutectic Au-Sn solder joints
Author: Song, Ho GeonCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: USDOE Director, Office of Science. Office of Basic Energy Studies. Materials Science and Engineering Division (United States)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Lawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Berkeley, CaliforniaAdditional Info: Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Creation: 2002-05-31
- Content Description: Current trends toward miniaturization and the use of lead(Pb)-free solder in electronic packaging present new problems in the reliability of solder joints. This study was performed in order to understand the microstructure and microstructural evolution of small volumes of nominally eutectic Au-Sn solder joints (80Au-20Sn by weight), which gives insight into properties and reliability.
- Physical Description: vp.
- Keyword: Eutectics
- STI Subject Categories: 36 Materials Science
- Keyword: Miniaturization
- Keyword: Packaging
- Keyword: Reliability
- Keyword: Microstructure
- Other Information: TH: Thesis (Ph.D.); Submitted to the University of California, Berkeley, CA (US)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Report No.: LBNL--50573
- Grant Number: AC03-76SF00098
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 797857
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc733427
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00797857