[News Script: Dallas opens golf links to negroes] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Script: Dallas opens golf links to negroes]
- Series Title NBC News Scripts
Author: WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1954-06-11
- Content Description: Script from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about municipal golf courses in Dallas being opened to negroes as part of the city's park department lowering the color bar on park facilities.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television news programs.
- Keyword: integration
- Named Person: Graves, Ross
- Keyword: municipal golf courses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - City Parks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Golf
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: scripts
- Keyword: news segments
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1954-06-11
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: NBC 5/KXAS News Scripts (AR0787), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright and restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0787-003-1954-06-11-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc726359