[News Script: Sales award (Dallas)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Script: Sales award (Dallas)]
- Series Title NBC News Scripts
Author: WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1953-12-30
- Content Description: Script from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about the sixth annual Distinguished Salesmen's Award Dinner in Dallas held by the Dallas Sales Executives Club.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television broadcasting of news.
- Keyword: Doctor Pepper Company
- Keyword: Dr. Pepper Company
- Keyword: Distinguished Salesman of Dallas for 1953
- Named Person: Green, Leonard M.
- Named Person: Pierce, W. H.
- Keyword: salesmen
- Named Person: Shoemaker, Leo. L.
- Keyword: Distinguished Salesmen's Award Dinner
- Keyword: Dallas Sales Executive Club
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Awards
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: scripts
- Keyword: news segments
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1953-12-30
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Materials in this collection may be licensed for reproduction or publication, according to the policies of the UNT Libraries' Special Collections department. Restrictions may apply.
- Rights Holder: NBC5/KXAS-TV
- Rights License: copyright
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0787-002-1953-12-30-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc726048