NON-DESTRUCTIVE TRACING OF A PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE THROUGH GEOMETRY EXTRACTION FROM RADIOGRAPHS Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NON-DESTRUCTIVE TRACING OF A PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE THROUGH GEOMETRY EXTRACTION FROM RADIOGRAPHS
Author: HEFELE, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: BOLTON, R.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Los Alamos National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Los Alamos, New MexicoAdditional Info: Los Alamos National Lab., Los Alamos, NM (United States)
- Creation: 2000-10-01
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: Medium: P; Size: vp.
- STI Subject Categories: 42 Engineering
- Keyword: Images
- Keyword: Life Cycle
- Keyword: Geometry
- Conference: Conference titled not supplied, Conference location not supplied, Conference dates not supplied
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LA-UR-00-4031
- Grant Number: W-7405-ENG-36
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 766739
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc724758
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00766739