Applied Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics
No abstract prepared.
1400 Kilobytes pages
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department to Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. More information about this report can be viewed below.
People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content.
- Holm, D. D. T-7
- Aceves, A. University of New Mexico
- Allen, John S. Oregon State University
- Ben-Naim, Eli CNLS
- Burtsev, Sergey CNLS/T-7
- Camassa, Roberto T-7
- Chen, Shiyi CNLS
- Cruz-Pacheco, G. UNAM
- Doering, Charles University of Michigan
- Duan, Jinqiao Clemson
- Findikoglu, Alp MST-11
- Foias, Cyprian University of Indiana
- Gabitov, Ildar Landau Institute of Theoretical Physics, Moscow
- Gent, Peter NCAR
- Habib, Salman T-8
- Hasegawa, Akira Osaka University
- Jansons, Kalvis University College London
- Karpmen, Vladimir Tel Aviv
- Kath, Bill Northwestern
- Kinney, Rodney University of California Los Angeles
- Kourenbaeva, Shinar University of California Santa Cruz
- Kovacic, Gregor RPI
- Krapivsky, P. L. Boston University
- Kevermore, C. D. University of Arizona
- Lipton, A. University of Illinois Chicago
- Luce, Ben T-7
- Lythe, Grant, D. CNLS/T-7
- Mainieri, Ronnie T-13
- Mamyshev, Pavel Lucent Technologies
- Margolin, Len X-HM
- Marsden, Jerrold E. Caltech
- McWilliams, James C. University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Mollenauer, Linn F. Lucent Technologies
- Nadiga, Balu X-HM
- Newberger, Priscilla Oregon State University
- Norbury, John Oxford
- Oliver, Marcel University of California Irvine
- Olson, Eric Indiana University
- Ratiu, Tudor University of California Santa Cruz
- Ruban, Victor Landa Institute
- Shkoller, Steve CNLS/T-7
- Sigeti, David X-HM
- Timofeyev, I. RPI
- Titi, Edriss University of California Irvine
- Travis, Bryan J. EES-5
- Twary, Lara CST-4
- Winter, Larry EES-5
- Wynne, Shannon University of California Irvine
- Yang, Arthur Northwestern
- Zenchuk, Alexander Landau Institute
- Zhang, Don EES-5
- Zoldi, Scott CNLS
- United States. Department of Energy. US Department of Energy (United States)
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Publisher Info: Los Alamos National Lab., NM (United States)Place of Publication: New Mexico
UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
Serving as both a federal and a state depository library, the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department maintains millions of items in a variety of formats. The department is a member of the FDLP Content Partnerships Program and an Affiliated Archive of the National Archives.
Descriptive information to help identify this report. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Digital Library.
No abstract prepared.
1400 Kilobytes pages
STI Subject Categories
- Other Information: PBD: 1 Nov 1999
This report is part of the following collection of related materials.
Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports
Reports, articles and other documents harvested from the Office of Scientific and Technical Information.
Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) is the Department of Energy (DOE) office that collects, preserves, and disseminates DOE-sponsored research and development (R&D) results that are the outcomes of R&D projects or other funded activities at DOE labs and facilities nationwide and grantees at universities and other institutions.
Dates and time periods associated with this report.
- November 1, 1999
Added to The UNT Digital Library
- Sept. 29, 2015, 5:31 a.m.
Description Last Updated
- March 6, 2018, 6:01 a.m.
Interact With This Report
Here are some suggestions for what to do next.
Citations, Rights, Re-Use
International Image Interoperability Framework
We support the IIIF Presentation API
Print / Share
Holm, D. D.; Aceves, A.; Allen, John S.; Ben-Naim, Eli; Burtsev, Sergey; Camassa, Roberto et al. Applied Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics, report, November 1, 1999; New Mexico. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc724315/: accessed October 19, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.