EXFOR SYSTEMS MANUAL NUCLEAR REACTION DATA EXCHANGE FORMAT. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title EXFOR SYSTEMS MANUAL NUCLEAR REACTION DATA EXCHANGE FORMAT.
Author: MCLANE,V.Creator Type: Personal
Author: NETWORK, NUCLEAR DATA CENTERCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Research (ER) (United States)
Name: Brookhaven National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Upton, New YorkAdditional Info: Brookhaven National Lab., Upton, NY (United States)
- Creation: 2000-05-19
- Content Description: EXFOR is an exchange format designed to allow transmission of nuclear reaction data between the members of the Nuclear Data Centers Network. This document has been written for use by the members of the Network and includes matters of procedure and protocol, as well as detailed rules for the compilation of data. Users may prefer to consult EXFOR Basics' for a brief description of the format.
- Physical Description: 122 pages
- Keyword: Manuals
- Keyword: Computers
- Keyword: Nuclear Reactions
- STI Subject Categories: 73 Nuclear Physics And Radiation Physics
- Keyword: Data
- Keyword: Data Transmission
- Other Information: PBD: 19 May 2000
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: BNL--NCS-63330-00/04-REV.
- Report No.: KB0401040
- Grant Number: AC02-98CH10886
- DOI: 10.2172/767087
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 767087
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc723444
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE00767087