5/10-MVA high temperature superconducting power transformer. Progress report for the period May 1998 - June 1999 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 5/10-MVA high temperature superconducting power transformer. Progress report for the period May 1998 - June 1999
Author: Intermagnetics General CorporationCreator Type: Organization
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EE) (United States)
Name: GS Waukesha Electric Systems, Waukesha, Wisconsin (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1999-07-28
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: Transformers
- Keyword: Superconducting Devices
- Keyword: Progress Report
- STI Subject Categories: 75 Condensed Matter Physics, Superconductivity And Superfluidity
- Other Information: PBD: 28 Jul 1999
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DOE/GO/10282
- Grant Number: FC36-98GO10282
- DOI: 10.2172/760227
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 760227
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc723268
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00760227
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 6 pages