ADVANCED GAS TURBINE SYSTEMS RESEARCH Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title ADVANCED GAS TURBINE SYSTEMS RESEARCH
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Federal Energy Technology Center (U.S.)Place of Publication: Morgantown, West VirginiaAdditional Info: Federal Energy Technology Center, Morgantown, WV, and Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
- Creation: 1999-10-01
- Content Description: The activities of the AGTSR Program during this reporting period are described in this quarterly report. The report text is divided into discussions on Membership, Administration, Technology Transfer (Workshop/Education) and Research. Items worthy of note are highlighted below with additional detail following in the text of the report.
- Physical Description: 22 p.
- Keyword: Gas Turbines
- Keyword: Research Programs
- Keyword: Technology Transfer
- Keyword: Gas Turbine Power Plants
- STI Subject Categories: 20 Fossil-Fueled Power Plants
- Other Information: PBD: 1 Oct 1999
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DE--FC21-92MC29061--18
- Grant Number: FC21-92MC29061
- DOI: 10.2172/769313
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 769313
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc722700
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00769313
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 22 pages