Probabilities of Natural Events Occurring at Savannah River Plant Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Probabilities of Natural Events Occurring at Savannah River Plant
Author: Huang, J.C.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Savannah River Site (S.C.)Place of Publication: South CarolinaAdditional Info: Savannah River Site (United States)
- Creation: 2001-07-17
- Content Description: This report documents the comprehensive evaluation of probability models of natural events which are applicable to Savannah River Plant. The probability curves selected for these natural events are recommended to be used by all SRP/SRL safety analysts. This will ensure a consistency in analysis methodology for postulated SAR incidents involving natural phenomena.
- Physical Description: vp.
- Keyword: Probability
- Keyword: Natural Disasters
- Keyword: Safety Analysis
- STI Subject Categories: 11 Nuclear Fuel Cycle And Fuel Materials
- Keyword: Savannah River Plant
- Keyword: Risk Assessment
- Keyword: Evaluation
- Other Information: PBD: 17 Jul 2001
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DPST-84-718
- Grant Number: AC09-76SR00001
- DOI: 10.2172/783926
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 783926
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc721052