Numerical Solution of Natural Convection in Eccentric Annuli Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Numerical Solution of Natural Convection in Eccentric Annuli
Author: Pepper, D.W.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Savannah River Site (S.C.)Place of Publication: South CarolinaAdditional Info: Savannah River Site (United States)
- Creation: 2001-09-18
- Content Description: The governing equations for transient natural convection in eccentric annular space are solved with two high-order accurate numerical algorithms. The equation set is transformed into bipolar coordinates and split into two one-dimensional equations: finite elements are used in the direction normal to the cylinder surfaces; the pseudospectral technique is used in the azimuthal direction. This report discusses those equations.
- Physical Description: vp.
- Keyword: Numerical Solution
- Keyword: Annular Space
- STI Subject Categories: 42 Engineering
- Keyword: Natural Convection
- Keyword: Algorithms
- Keyword: Finite Element Method
- Keyword: Plasma Waves
- Conference: AIAA/ASME Fluid, Plasma, Thermophysics, and Heat Transfer Conference, St. Louis, MO (US), 06/07/1982--06/11/1982
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DP-MS-81-118
- Grant Number: AC09-76SR00001
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 787802
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc719508