PV Hybrid VRLA Battery Test Results from a Telecommunications Site Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title PV Hybrid VRLA Battery Test Results from a Telecommunications Site
Author: HUND,THOMAS D.Creator Type: Personal
Author: STEVENS,JOHN W.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Sandia National LaboratoriesPlace of Publication: Albuquerque, New MexicoAdditional Info: Sandia National Labs., Albuquerque, NM, and Livermore, CA
- Creation: 2000-09-25
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: Communications
- Keyword: Testing
- STI Subject Categories: 25 Energy Storage
- Keyword: Hybridization
- Keyword: Electric Batteries
- Conference: IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Anchorage, AK (US), 09/17/2000--09/22/2000
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: SAND2000-2340C
- Grant Number: AC04-94AL85000
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 763337
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc718238
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00763337
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 4 pages