World AIDS Day Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title World AIDS Day
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Mondragon-Becker, AntonioCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-12-01
- Content Description: This poster introduces the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on HIV/AIDS. This series features Dr. Mark Vosvick, associate professor of psychology, Dr. Chwee-Lye Chng, regents professor of kinesiology, health promotion, and recreational studies, Dr. Joseph R. Oppong, professor of geography, and Dr. Ami R. Moore, associate professor of sociology.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: aquired immune deficiency syndromes
- Keyword: AIDS
- Keyword: human immunodeficiency virus
- Keyword: HIV
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on AIDS, 2011, Denton, Texas, United States
- References: Geographic Distribution of HIV/AIDS in Texas, ark:/67531/metadc71783
- References: HIV and AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa, ark:/67531/metadc71784
- References: HIV in Asia: History, Challenges and Solutions, ark:/67531/metadc71785
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc71780
- Academic Department: Libraries