Statement of Basis/Proposed Plan for the Motor Shops Seepage Basin (716-A) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Statement of Basis/Proposed Plan for the Motor Shops Seepage Basin (716-A)
Author: Palmer, E.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Savannah River Site (S.C.)Place of Publication: South CarolinaAdditional Info: Savannah River Site (United States)
- Creation: 1998-02-09
- Content Description: The purpose of this plan is to describe the preferred alternative for addressing the Motor Shops Seepage Basin located at the Savannah River site in Aiken County, Aiken, South Carolina and to provide an opportunity for public input into the remedial action selection process.
- Physical Description: vp.
- Keyword: Remedial Action
- Keyword: Savannah River Plant
- STI Subject Categories: 54 Environmental Sciences
- Keyword: Motors
- Other Information: PBD: 9 Feb 1998
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: WSRC-RP-97-839, Rev. 0
- Grant Number: AC09-96SR18500
- DOI: 10.2172/787269
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 787269
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc717365