Neutron polarizers based on polarized 3he Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Neutron polarizers based on polarized 3he
Author: Snow, W. M.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2000-02-01
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: Medium: P; Size: vp.
- Keyword: Helium 3
- Keyword: Neutrons
- STI Subject Categories: 72 Physics Of Elementary Particles And Fields
- Keyword: Polarization
- Other Information: PBD: 1 Feb 2000
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NONE
- Grant Number: FG02-96ER45587
- DOI: 10.2172/764599
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 764599
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc716959
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE00764599