UTILITY ADVANCED TURBINE SYSTEMS (ATS) TECHNOLOGY READINESS TESTING PHASE 3 RESTRUCTURED (3R) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title UTILITY ADVANCED TURBINE SYSTEMS (ATS) TECHNOLOGY READINESS TESTING PHASE 3 RESTRUCTURED (3R)
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Federal Energy Technology Center (U.S.)Place of Publication: Morgantown, West VirginiaAdditional Info: Federal Energy Technology Center, Morgantown, WV, and Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
- Creation: 2000-03-17
- Content Description: This scope document defines the work scope for accomplishing the design of the GE MS7001H and MS9001H (7H and 9H) combined-cycle power systems under the original ATS Phase 3 DOE Cooperative Agreement No. DE-FC21-95MC31176, and incorporates changes in scope required to convert Phase 3 to the ''restructured'' Phase 3R as defined in Amendment A012 to the Cooperative Agreement.
- Physical Description: 49 p.
- Keyword: Testing
- Keyword: Turbines
- STI Subject Categories: 24 Power Transmission And Distribution
- Keyword: Design
- Keyword: Power Systems
- Other Information: PBD: 17 Mar 2000
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DE--FC21-95MC31176--26
- Grant Number: FC21-95MC31176
- DOI: 10.2172/766360
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 766360
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc716568
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00766360
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 49 pages