[Calendar for 1917] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Calendar for 1917]
- Alternate Title Calendar: 1907-1921, Tiffany and Company, New York, U.S.A
- Series Title Tiffany calendars
Author: Tiffany and CompanyCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Jewelry and silver firm based in New York, established in 1837.
Name: Tiffany and CompanyPlace of Publication: New YorkAdditional Info: Jewelry and silver firm based in New York, established in 1837.
- Creation: 1916
- Digitized: 2006
- Content Description: Cover of the Tiffany and Company calendar for the year 1917, bound in full green leather with gilt decorations.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 87 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tiffany and Company.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Almanacs, American.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature Books -- 20th Century -- United States -- Specimens.
- Other: Printed books -- 20th century -- United States -- New York -- New York -- Specimens
- Keyword: book covers
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 51457511
- Call Number: NK7398.T5 C35 1917
- UNT Catalog No.: b2465898
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc716
- Display Note: Contains a calendar for 1917, a page for each month of the year, with various information such as postage rates, holidays, birthstones, etc. Also has information on Tiffany and Company.
- Display Note: One of a series of leather-bound pocket-sized calendars produced by the firm Tiffany & Company. Each volume was lavishly decorated in gilt tooling, and contained a calendar for the year, information about Tiffany & Company, and various other helpful information. Copy 1: Given to the Miniature Book Collection in 2001. Copy 2: Acquired (as part of a group) in 2002.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7