Purex Pulse-Column Studies With Unirradiated Uranium: (Development of Specifications for the O.R.N.L. Pilot Plant) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Purex Pulse-Column Studies With Unirradiated Uranium: (Development of Specifications for the O.R.N.L. Pilot Plant)
- Series Title HW (Series)
- Added Title Hanford Works (Richland, Washington) Report 20281
- Series Title Hanford Works Reports
- Added Title Hanford Works Report HW-20281
Author: Bradley, J. G.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Originator: Hanford WorksContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1951-02-20
- Content Description: Report summarizing data from Purex tests for pulse column specifications. These test results were used to estimate pilot plant specifications.
- Physical Description: 12 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Uranium.
- Keyword: PUREX
- Keyword: Plutonium Uranium Redox EXtraction
- Keyword: experiments
- Keyword: data analysis
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington
- Coverage Date: 1950-09-23/1950-09-25
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: TRAIL Microcard CollectionCode: TRAMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 926068450
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/HW-20281
- Report No.: HW-20281
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc714135
- Display Note: Digitized from microopaque cards (1).