Development of a dual serial-parallel multiphase CFD code for application to industrial combustor/reactor systems. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Development of a dual serial-parallel multiphase CFD code for application to industrial combustor/reactor systems.
Author: Lottes, S. A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Fischer, P. F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Chang, S. L.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Argonne National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: IllinoisAdditional Info: Argonne National Lab., IL (United States)
- Creation: 2000-05-16
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: Medium: P; Size: vp.
- Keyword: Anl
- Keyword: Reactors
- Keyword: Parallel Processing
- Keyword: Combustors
- STI Subject Categories: 99 General And Miscellaneous//Mathematics, Computing, And Information Science
- Conference: 8th International Energy Forum, ENERGEX 2000, Las Vegas, NV (US), 07/23/2000--07/28/2000
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: ANL/ES/CP-101837
- Grant Number: W-31109-ENG-38
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 757531
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc712529
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00757531