Spent nuclear fuel cask and transportation system functions and requirements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Spent nuclear fuel cask and transportation system functions and requirements
Author: Kee, A. T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Westinghouse Hanford
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Westinghouse Hanford CompanyPlace of Publication: Richland, WashingtonAdditional Info: Westinghouse Hanford Co., Richland, WA (United States)
- Creation: 1996-07-01
- Content Description: This document provides the Functions and Requirements for the Spent Nuclear Fuel Cask and Transportation Subproject. It provides the requirements basis for the subproject to support conceptual and definitive designs.
- Physical Description: 22 p.
- Keyword: Casks
- STI Subject Categories: 05 Nuclear Fuels
- Keyword: Transport
- Keyword: Spent Fuels
- Keyword: Design
- Other Information: PBD: 1 Jul 1996
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE98057374
- Report No.: WHC-SD-SNF-FRD--011
- Grant Number: AC06-96RL13200
- DOI: 10.2172/663128
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 663128
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc704751
- Display Note: OSTI as DE98057374