Abscissas and Weights for Guassian Quadrature For N=2 to 100, and N-125, 150, 175, 200 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abscissas and Weights for Guassian Quadrature For N=2 to 100, and N-125, 150, 175, 200
- Added Title National Bureau of Standards Monograph 98
- Series Title NBS monograph
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
Author: Love, Carl H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Standards.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1966-12-28
- Content Description: The abscissas and weights for Gaussian Quadrature of order N = 2 to 100,and N = 125, 150, 175, and 200 are given. The abscissas are given to twenty-four places and the error is estimated to be no more than 1 unit in the last place. The weights are given to twenty-three places and the error is estimated to be no more than 1 unit in the last place.
- Physical Description: iv, 88 p.
- Keyword: integration
- Keyword: tables
- Keyword: quadrature
- Keyword: Gaussian
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NBS Monograph 98
- SuDoc Number: C 13.44:98
- OCLC: 655486086
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc70465
- Display Note: "Issued December 28, 1966."