Bibliography of Temperature Measurement: July 1960 to December 1965 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bibliography of Temperature Measurement: July 1960 to December 1965
- Added Title National Bureau of Standards Monograph 27 -- Supplement 2
- Series Title NBS monograph
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
Author: Olsen, Lief O.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Halpern, CarlCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Standards.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1967-04-28
- Content Description: Report combining National Bureau of Standards Monograph 27 with the references given in Supplement 1 (May 13, 1963) and issued as a single publication to assist users of this material. References concern the field of temperature measurement. These references were collected from two general sources: Scientific and technical literature and government reports. References are divided into a number of categories based on the type of instrument used. Some references to calibration of instruments and to scientific theories upon which temperature measurement is based are also presented.
- Physical Description: iv, 31 p.
- Keyword: references
- Keyword: measurements
- Keyword: instruments
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1960-07
- End Date: 1965-12
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NBS Monograph 27 Supplement 2
- SuDoc Number: C 13.44:27/2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc70434
- Display Note: "Issued April 28, 1967."