The Photo-Chemical Reactions of Isopentane Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Photo-Chemical Reactions of Isopentane
Author: Walker, Russell C.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Carrico, James L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Barksdale, AmosContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1945
- Content Description: This thesis describes an experiment in the ultraviolet absorption of hydrocarbons.
- Physical Description: v, 26 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: isopentane
- Keyword: chemistry
- Keyword: fractionation
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hydrocarbons -- Spectra.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ultraviolet spectra.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Walker, Russell C.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.842
- Accession or Local Control No: n_00842
- UNT Catalog No.: b2467329
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc70362
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Chemistry
- Degree Discipline: Chemistry