The Determination of the Vocational Opportunities for Commercial Graduates of the Smaller and Medium-Sized High Schools, Together with Suggestions for Changes in the Curricula of the High Schools for Lafayette County, Missouri Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Determination of the Vocational Opportunities for Commercial Graduates of the Smaller and Medium-Sized High Schools, Together with Suggestions for Changes in the Curricula of the High Schools for Lafayette County, Missouri
Author: Donohew, Leo E.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Shepherd, Hilton D., 1910-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Larimer, W. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1941
- Content Description: The aim of this study was to suggest adjustments for the commercial curricula of Lafayette County and to determine the vocational opportunities for commercial graduates of the smaller and medium-sized high schools in a small section of central Missouri.
- Physical Description: vi, 101 leaves
- Keyword: high school
- Keyword: business education
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Business education -- Missouri -- Lafayette County.
- Place Name: United States - Missouri - Lafayette County
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Donohew, Leo E.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.472
- Accession or Local Control No: n_00472
- UNT Catalog No.: b2465488
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc70294
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Business Education
- Degree Discipline: Business Education