Ensemble - Blouse and Skirt Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ensemble - Blouse and Skirt
Designer: Wang, VeraCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Wang, Vera (b. New York, New York, USA, 1949 - )
Donor: Bass, Mercedes T.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1990/1999
- No Language
- Content Description: Skirt ensemble covered with tan, grey, and translucent white sequins, consisting of: A) Skirt in straight style. Knee length. Center back zipper with hook & bar closure on 1" waistband. Fully lined in beige synthetic crepe. Designer's label at left of zipper: "Vera Wang" B) Top, hip length. Sleeveless, with scoop neck. Center back zipper with hook & eye. Fully lined in beige synthetic crepe.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ensembles (Costume)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Skirts (Garments)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Blouses (Main Garments)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1990
- End Date: 1999
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2009.004.022
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc701377