Revision of the North American Bats of the Family Vespertilionidæ Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Revision of the North American Bats of the Family Vespertilionidæ
- Series Title United States Fish and Wildlife Service Reports
- Series Title North American Fauna
- Added Title North American Fauna 13
Author: Miller, Gerrit S. (Gerrit Smith), 1869-1956Creator Type: Personal
Originator: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServiceContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States. Division of Biological Survey.
Author: Merriam, C. HartContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Director
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Physical Description: 140 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Classification of more than 3,000 bats to enable correct specimen identification based upon material contained in the collection of the Biological Survey of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Vespertilioidæ.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bats -- United States.
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 2299216
- Report No.: North American Fauna No. 13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc700993