Results of a Biological Survey of the San Francisco Mountain Region and Desert of the Little Colorado, Arizona Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Results of a Biological Survey of the San Francisco Mountain Region and Desert of the Little Colorado, Arizona
- Series Title United States Fish and Wildlife Service Reports
- Series Title North American Fauna
- Added Title North American Fauna 3
Author: Merriam, C. HartCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dr. C. Hart Merriam; author sections 1-4
Author: Stejneger, LeonhardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dr. Leonhard Stejneger; author section 5
Originator: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServiceContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States. Division of Ornithology and Mammalogy.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1890-09-11
- Physical Description: vii, 136 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Brief summary of a biological survey of the Painted Desert, specifically the San Francisco Mountain region, and the Grand Canyon (Cañon).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grand Canyon (Ariz.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: San Francisco Mountains (Baja California Sur, Mexico)
- Place Name: United States - Arizona
- Place Name: Mexico - Baja California Sur
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 3753997
- Report No.: North American Fauna No. 3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc700953
- Display Note: Contents on title page: 1. General Results, with special reference to the geographical and vertical distribution of species. 2. Grand Cañon of the Colorado. 3. Annotated List of Mammals, with descriptions of new species. 4. Annotated List of Birds. 5. Annotated List of Reptiles and Batrachians, with descriptions of new species.