The Death Valley Expedition: A Biological Survey of Parts of California, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah, Part 2 Page: Title Page
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
U. S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
DIVISION OF ORNITHOLOGY AMD MAMMALOGY
NORTH AMERIAN FA-UNA
PUBLISHED PY AUTHOIIITY oF Ti1: SECRETARTY oF A(IRICULTU'RE
[Actual (late of p bliition 31, 1893]
THE. DEATH VALLEY EXPEDITION
A BIOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PARTS OF CALIFORNIA, NEVADA,
ARIZONA, AND UTAH
1. Report on Birds. By A. K. Fism:,, 3 I).
2. Report on Reptiles and Batrachians. By LEONIIARD STEJNEGER
3. Report on Fishes. By ChARLES II. GILBERT, Ph. D.
4. Report on Insects. By C. V. RILEY', Ph. 1).
5. Report on Mollusks. By R. E. C. STEARNS, Ph. D.
6. Report on Desert Trees avid Scrubs. By C. H AwTr MERRIAM, Ml. D.
7. Report oa Desert Cactuses and Yuccas. By C. HA MI MERRIAM, 'M. 1).
8. List of Localities. By T. . PALME R
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Fisher, A. K.; Stejneger, Leonhard; Gilbert, Charles H.; Riley, C. V.; Stearns, R. E. C.; Merriam, C. Hart et al. The Death Valley Expedition: A Biological Survey of Parts of California, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah, Part 2, report, May 31, 1893; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc700948/m1/3/: accessed April 19, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.