Coast Guard Polar Icebreaker Modernization: Background and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coast Guard Polar Icebreaker Modernization: Background and Issues for Congress
Author: O'Rourke, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Naval Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-06-23
- Content Description: This report provides background information and issues for Congress on the sustainment and modernization of the Coast Guard's polar icebreaker fleet, which performs a variety of missions supporting U.S. interests in polar regions.
- Physical Description: 47 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Arctic regions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Coast guard -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Ships
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Transportation
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34391
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34391_2015Jun23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc700858