Israel: Background and Relations with the United States Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Israel: Background and Relations with the United States
Author: Migdalovitz, CarolCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-03-07
- Content Description: This report provides a historical overview of Israel and it discusses most recent development, politics, economy and relations with United States.
- Physical Description: 41 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Israel
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Israel -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Israel
- Place Name: Israel
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33476
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33476_2009Mar07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc700714