Taiwan-U.S. Relations: Developments and Policy Implications Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Taiwan-U.S. Relations: Developments and Policy Implications
Author: Dumbaugh, KerryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-04-14
- Content Description: This report focuses on current developments in Taiwan, analyzing how those developments are affecting choices the United States makes about its policy toward Taiwan specifically and toward the People's Republic of China (PRC) more broadly.
- Physical Description: 29 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Taiwan -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Taiwan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Taiwan
- Place Name: Taiwan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40493
- Accession or Local Control No: R40493_2009Apr14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc700610