Moldova: Background and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Moldova: Background and U.S. Policy
Author: Woehrel, StevenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in European Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-04-14
- Content Description: This report provides information and analysis on Moldova, including its political and economic situation, foreign policy, and on U.S. policy toward Moldova.
- Physical Description: 12 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Moldova -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Moldova
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic conditions -- Moldova
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Moldova
- Place Name: Moldova
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21981
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21981_2009Apr14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc700541