[Calendar for 1938] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Calendar for 1938]
- Alternate Title Calendar: 1922-1942, Tiffany and Company, New York, U.S.A.
- Series Title Tiffany calendars
Author: Tiffany and CompanyCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Jewelry and silver firm based in New York, established in 1837.
Donor: Hoyenski, JudieCreator Type: Personal
Name: Tiffany and CompanyPlace of Publication: New YorkAdditional Info: Jewelry and silver firm based in New York, established in 1837.
- Creation: 1937
- Digitized: 2006-07-28
- Content Description: Cover of the Tiffany and Company calendar for the year 1938, bound in full green leather with gilt decorations.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 87 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tiffany and Company.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Almanacs, American.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books -- 20th century -- United States -- Specimens.
- Other: Printed books -- 20th century -- United States -- New York -- New York -- Specimens
- Keyword: book covers
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 51460368
- Call Number: NK7398.T5 C351 1938
- UNT Catalog No.: b2465935
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc697
- Display Note: Contains: Page for each month of 1938, with memoranda page facing each -- Anniversaries and festivals -- Legal holidays in New York State -- Birth stones -- Wedding anniversaries -- Chronology of Tiffany & Company -- Sterling silver marks used by Tiffany & Company -- Calendar for 1938 -- Calendar for 1939.
- Display Note: One of a series of leather-bound pocket-sized calendars produced by the firm Tiffany & Company. Each volume was lavishly decorated in gilt tooling, and contained a calendar for the year, information about Tiffany & Company, and various other helpful information. Given to the Miniature Book Collection in 2005.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7