Department of Energy electric and hybrid vehicle site operator program at Pacific Gas and Electric Company. Final report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Department of Energy electric and hybrid vehicle site operator program at Pacific Gas and Electric Company. Final report
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Pacific Gas and Electric Co., San Ramon, CA (United States). Dept. of Engineering ResearchPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1997-10-01
- Content Description: Pacific Gas & Electric Company continues to expand an EV program that addresses the following: vehicle development and demonstration; vehicle technology assessment; infrastructure evaluation; participation in EV organizations; and meetings and events. This report highlights PG & E`s activities in each of these areas.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Keyword: Hybrid Electric-Powered Vehicles
- Keyword: Design
- STI Subject Categories: 33 Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Other Information: PBD: 
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE98000307
- Report No.: DOE/ID/13078--T2
- Grant Number: FC07-91ID13078
- DOI: 10.2172/534542
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 534542
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc696160
- Display Note: OSTI as DE98000307