Waste Isolation Pilot Plant Transuranic Waste Baseline inventory report. Volume 1. Revision 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Waste Isolation Pilot Plant Transuranic Waste Baseline inventory report. Volume 1. Revision 1
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Westinghouse Electric Corp., Carlsbad, NM (United States). Waste Isolation Div.Place of Publication: United States
Name: USDOE Carlsbad Area Office, NM (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1995-02-01
- Content Description: This document provides baseline inventories of transuranic wastes for the WIPP facility. Information on waste forms, forecasting of future inventories, and waste stream originators is also provided. A diskette is provided which contains the inventory database.
- Physical Description: 144 p.
- Keyword: Alpha-Bearing Wastes
- Keyword: Forecasting
- Keyword: Waste Forms
- Keyword: Wipp
- Keyword: Chemical Composition
- STI Subject Categories: 05 Nuclear Fuels
- Keyword: Inventories
- Other Information: DN: Report includes diskette designed to run on IBM PC or compatible equipment.
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE95009611
- Report No.: CAO--94-1005-Rev.1-Vol.1
- Grant Number: AC04-86AL31950
- DOI: 10.2172/61748
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 61748
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc690995
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE95009611