Jordan: Background and U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Jordan: Background and U.S. Relations
Author: Sharp, Jeremy M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-07-24
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of Jordanian politics and current issues in U.S.-Jordanian relations. It provides a brief discussion of Jordan's government and economy and of its cooperation in promoting Arab-Israeli peace and other U.S. policy objectives in the Middle East.
- Physical Description: 29 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Jordan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Jordan -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Jordan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: American economic assistance -- Jordan
- Place Name: Jordan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33546
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33546_2009Jul24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc689198