Venezuela: Political Conditions and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Venezuela: Political Conditions and U.S. Policy
Author: Sullivan, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-07-28
- Content Description: This report provides an in depth look at political and economic conditions in Venezuela and examines their impact on U.S. policy.
- Physical Description: 64 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Venezuela -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Venezuela
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Venezuela
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Place Name: Venezuela
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32488
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32488_2009Jan28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc689173