105 K east ion exchange and cartridge filter restart computer software configuration management plan Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 105 K east ion exchange and cartridge filter restart computer software configuration management plan
Author: Schermerhorn, D.S.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Westinghouse Hanford CompanyPlace of Publication: Richland, WashingtonAdditional Info: Westinghouse Hanford Co., Richland, WA (United States)
- Creation: 1995-12-01
- Content Description: Configuration Management Plan for the Cartridge Filter Restart Project.
- Physical Description: 24 p.
- Keyword: Ion Exchange Materials
- Keyword: Hanford Reservation
- STI Subject Categories: 05 Nuclear Fuels
- Keyword: Fuel Storage Pools
- Keyword: Filters
- Other Information: PBD: Dec 1995
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE97051460
- Report No.: WHC-SD-SNF-CSCM--001
- Grant Number: AC06-96RL13200
- DOI: 10.2172/442197
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 442197
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc687530
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE97051460