Design requirements document for the phase one privitization facility electrical power Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Design requirements document for the phase one privitization facility electrical power
Author: Singh, G.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Westinghouse Hanford CompanyPlace of Publication: Richland, WashingtonAdditional Info: Westinghouse Hanford Co., Richland, WA (United States)
- Creation: 1996-09-30
- Content Description: No abstract available.
- Physical Description: 51 p.
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning And Policy
- Keyword: Electricity
- Keyword: Hanford Reservation
- Keyword: Engineering
- Keyword: Design
- Other Information: PBD: 30 Sep 1996
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE98058642
- Report No.: WHC-SD-WM-DRD--011
- Grant Number: AC06-96RL13200
- DOI: 10.2172/327598
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 327598
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc685401
- Display Note: OSTI as DE98058642