Knutselen en huiselectriciteit Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Knutselen en huiselectriciteit
- Series Title Mijn bibliotheek : familiereeks gezinsbibliotheek
Compiler: Franco-SuisseCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Rosier, ErikContributor Type: Personal
Name: Franco-SuissePlace of Publication: Vorst-Brussel
- Creation: [1965..1973]
- Digitized: 2006-07-26
- Content Description: An overview of electricity and wiring in households.
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrated (b&w); 85 mm. (3 3/8") high.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books -- 20th century -- Belgium -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electricity.
- Other: Printed books -- 20th century -- Belgium -- Brussels -- Specimens
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 57423874
- Call Number: Z232.F2863 M55 1965z v. 9
- UNT Catalog No.: b2695314
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc685
- Display Note: Volume 9 of a set of 57 volumes on various subjects published as an advertising project by Franco-Suisse, a cheese making firm. Volumes could be had for points, which were earned by purchasing the firm's products.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7