Photoionization mass spectrometry of combustion radicals. Final technical report Page: 24 of 26
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
V. PUBLICATIONS OF DOE SUPPORTED RESEARCH
1. N. Hemmi and T. A. Cool, "Magnetic Modulation of Hyperfine Quantum Beats",
J. Chem. Phys. 102, 1867 (1995).
2. S. Satyapal, J. H. Werner, and T. A. Cool, "An Extended Flame Zone in the
Combustion of CH3CI", Combust. Sci. Tech. 106, 229 (1995).
3. T. A. Cool and N. Hemmi, "Hyperfine Polarization Quantum Beats in Cyanogen",
J. Chem. Phys. 103, 3357 (1995).
4. N. Hemmi and T. A. Cool, "Quantum Beats in Cyanogen from Singlet/Singlet and
Singlet/Triplet Superposition States", J. Chem. Phys. 104, 5721 (1996).
5. N. Hemmi and T. A. Cool, "Hyperfine Quantum Beats in the 209 nm Fluorescence
Excitation Spectrum of Cyanogen", J. Chem. Phys. 105, 7964 (1996).
6. J. H. Werner and T. A. Cool, "Flame Sampling Photoionization Mass Spectrometry
of CH3PO2 and CH3OPO2", Chem. Phys. Lett., 275, 278 (1997).
7. J. H. Werner and T. A. Cool, "A Kinetic Model for the Decomposition of DMMP in
a Hydrogen/Oxygen Flame", Combustion and Flame, 117, 78 (1999).
8. J. Velazquez and T. A. Cool, "Resonance Ionization Spectroscopy of Cyanogen",
J. Chem. Phys. , 108, 3458 (1998).
9. J. Velazquez, L. A. Voloboueva, and T. A. Cool, "Selective Detection of
Dibenzodioxin, Dibenzofuran and Some Small Polycyclic Aromatics", Combustion
Science and Technology, 134, 139 (1998).
10. J. H. Werner and T. A. Cool, "Flame Sampling Photoionization Mass Spectrometry
of Dichloroethenol", Chem. Phys. Lett., 290, 81 (1998).
11. J. H. Werner and T. A. Cool., "The Combustion of Trichloroethylene Studied with
VUV Photoionization Mass Spectrometry", Twenty-Seventh Symposium (International)
on Combustion, The Combustion Institute (1998), pp. 413-423.
12. J. H. Werner and T. A. Cool, "The Kinetics of the Combustion of
Trichloroethylene for Low Cl/H Ratios", Combustion and Flame, in press.
13. N. Hemmi, "Hyperfine Quantum Beats in Cyanogen", Ph.D. Thesis, Cornell
University, August, 1996.
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Cool, T.A. Photoionization mass spectrometry of combustion radicals. Final technical report, report, December 31, 1998; United States. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc684924/m1/24/: accessed August 18, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.