Mathematical and geological approaches to minimizing the data requirements for statistical analysis of heterogeneity: summary technical progress report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mathematical and geological approaches to minimizing the data requirements for statistical analysis of heterogeneity: summary technical progress report
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Research, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: New Mexico Inst. of Mining and Technology, Socorro, NM (United States). Center for Explosives Technology ResearchPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1991-12-31
- Content Description: This relates to hydraulic conductivity distributions and to aquifer characterization. The following was completed: air permeameter calibration, ``architectural element`` mapping, lithofacies mapping, air permeability measurements at ``architectural element`` scale, depositional environment characterization of Bosque site, quantification of ``architectural element`` scale geometries, and Markovian simulation techniques.
- Physical Description: 16 p.
- Keyword: Markov Process
- Keyword: Progress Report
- STI Subject Categories: 58 Geosciences
- Keyword: New Mexico
- Keyword: Hydraulic Conductivity
- Keyword: Aquifers
- Other Information: PBD: 
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE97002521
- Report No.: DOE/ER/60843--T1
- Grant Number: FG04-89ER60843
- DOI: 10.2172/437656
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 437656
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc683775
- Display Note: OSTI as DE97002521