Chelant screening and refinement tests - Phase I, Task 2. Topical progress report, December 1993--June 1994 Page: 62 of 236
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
(26) S.T. Arrington and G.W. Bradley, "Removal of Copper From Utility Boilers Utilizing
an Environmentally Acceptable Oxidant," Proceedings of the International Water
Conference, 50, 1989, p 20-25.
(27) S.T. Arrington and G.W. Bradley, "Process for Removing Copper and Copper Oxide
Deposits from Surfaces," U.S. Patent 5,009,714.
(28) T.G. Cook, " Process for Removing Copper and Copper Oxide Encrustations from
Ferrous Surfaces, "U.S. Patent 4,443,268.
(29) W.W. Frenier and W.C. Kennedy, "Passivation of Steel in Ammonium
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid Solutions," Corrosion, Vol. 42, No. 10, October 1986.
(30) E.A. Shurte, "Evaluation of Commercially Available Decontamination- Chemicals,"
Presented at the 1988 Symposium on Radioactive Waste Management, Tucson, Arizona,
(31) W. S. Guthrie, "Foam Technology as a Decontamination/Waste Minimization Tool (U),"
USDOE Report WSRC-MS-93-263, 1993
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Chelant screening and refinement tests - Phase I, Task 2. Topical progress report, December 1993--June 1994, report, July 1, 1995; United States. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc680875/m1/62/: accessed April 23, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.