Chelant screening and refinement tests - Phase I, Task 2. Topical progress report, December 1993--June 1994 Page: 61 of 236
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
(14) J. L Swanson, "Organic Complexant-Enhanced Mobility of Toxic Elements in Low-Level
Wastes," Batelle Pacific Northwest Laboratories Final Report No PNL-4965-10, July,
(15) Florida State University, "Research in Actinide Chemistry, Progress Report, March 1,
1987 - February 29, 1988," Report No. DOE/ER/40329-1, 1988
(16) R. J. Bergeron, J. D. Navratil, "Catecholamide Chelators for Actinide Environmental
and Human Decontamination,"-Report No RFP-3922, 1986
(17) P. Lingiah and E. V. Sundram, "Stability Constants of Chelates of VO(II), UO2(ll),
Hg(II), and Cd(II).with 1-Hydroxy-2-nitrosonapthalene-4-sulphonic Acid," Indian Journal
of Chemistry, Vol 12, No 5, 1974
(18) K. W. Bagnall and D. G. Holah, "Actinide Chelates: Uranium (IV) N,N-
Diethyldithiocarbamate, Nature, Vol 215, No 5101, 1967
(19) J.M. Jevec, W.S. Leedy, and C.J. Lenore, "Chemical Cleaning of Nuclear Steam
Generators," Quarterly Report on EPRI Project S127-1, Electric Power Research
Institute, April 18, 1979.
(20) A. Gopolan, et. al., "Minimization and Remediation of DOE Nuclear Waste Problems
Using Selective Actinide Chelators," Technical Completion Report WERC 91-11,
Sponsored by New Mexico Waste Management Education and Research Consortium and
the U.S. Department of Energy, February 1992.
(21) J. W. Clegg and D. D. Foley, Uranium Ore Processing, Addison-Wesley Publishing
Company, Inc., Reading, MA, 1958
(22) A.J. Mattus and L.L. Farr, "The Utilization of Uranium Industry Technology and
Relevant Chemistry To Leach Uranium from Mixed-Waste Solids," U.S. Department of
Commerce NTIS Publication CONF-910849, Paper Presented at the First International
Mixed Waste Symposium, Baltimore, Maryland, August, 1991.
(23) S.Y. Lee and J.D. Marsh Jr., "Characterization of Uranium Contaminated Soils From
DOE Fernald Environmental Management Project Site: Results of Phase 1
Characterization," Report Number ORNL/TM-11980 Prepared for the U.S. Department
of Energy under contract DE-AC05-840R21400, January, 1992.
(24) D. Schneidmiller and D. Stiteler, "Steam Generator Chemical Cleaning Process
Development," EPRI Report NP-3009, April, 1983.
(25) P. C. Kundu and S. Bhattacherjya, "Nature of Bonding in Mixed Chelate Complexes of
Dioxouranium (VI) with Benzhydroxamic Acid," Indian Journal of Chemistry, Vol 21A,
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Chelant screening and refinement tests - Phase I, Task 2. Topical progress report, December 1993--June 1994, report, July 1, 1995; United States. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc680875/m1/61/: accessed April 20, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.