Chelant screening and refinement tests - Phase I, Task 2. Topical progress report, December 1993--June 1994 Page: 60 of 236
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
(1) "Decontamination and Decommissioning Integrated Demonstration Strategy," Draft for
Review, November 1991, a product of the DOE Environmental Management D&D
Workshop, August 12-16, 1991
(2) W. J. Manion and T. S. LaGuardia, "Decommissioning Handbook," prepared for U.S.
DOE by Nuclear Energy Services, Inc., November, 1980
(3) J. M. Jevec and W. S. Leedy, "Chemical Cleaning Solvent and Process Testing," EPRI
Report NP-2976, April, 1983
(4) Dow Chemical Company Bulletin, "Keys to Chelation," 1964
(5) J. Selbin and J. D. Ortego, "The Chemistry of Uranium (IV) - III, Some New Chelate
Complexes of Uranium (IV)," J. Inorganic Nuclear Chemistry, Vol 29, 1967
(6) Von. S. Koch and G. Ackermann, "On Chelates of the U022+ Ion Formed with
Aminopolycarboxylic Acids in Solution," Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem, 494, 1982
(7) S. P. Bandiwadekar and A. M. Chayan, "Stability Constants of Uracyl-Carboxylic Acid
Chelates with Dioxouranium (IV), Be (II), and Cu II)," Acta Ciencia Indica, Vol XV
(C); No. 1, 1989
(8) B. R. Arbad, D. N. Shelke, and D. V. Jahagirdar, "Copper, Dioxouranium (VI), and
Lanthanide Chelates of Carboxymethythiosuccinic Acid," Indian Journal of Chemistry,
Vol 22A, February, 1983
(9) R. G. Deshpande and D. V. Jahagirdar, "Formation Constants of UO22+ and VO2+
Chelates of Salicylhydroxamic Acid and Its Derivatives," Indian Journal of Chemistry,
Vol 15A, March, 1977
(10) C. Musikas, J. Livet, N. Condamines, and B. Castelli, "Investigations of Actinides
Complexes for the Separation Chemistry," Report No. CEA-CONF-9983, Actinides
Meeting (19th), Madonna di Campiglio (Italy), March 1989
(11) N. G. Palaskar, D. V. Jahagirdar, and D. D. Khanolkar, "Uranyl Chelates of Phthalic
Acid and Its Substituted Derivatives," J. Inorg. Nucl. Chemistry, Vol 38, No 9, 1976
(12) G. H. Carey and A. E. Martell, "Formation, Hydrolysis, and Olation of Uranium (IV)
Chelates," Journal of the American Chemical Society, 90:1, January, 1968
(13) G. Czupryna, R. D. Levy, and H. Gold, "Selective Dissolution and Recovery of
Depleted Uranium from Armor Plate," Report No. MER-0017-FMI-8644-80, Final
Report for Contract No. DAAD03-86-c-0017, May 1987
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Chelant screening and refinement tests - Phase I, Task 2. Topical progress report, December 1993--June 1994, report, July 1, 1995; United States. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc680875/m1/60/: accessed April 22, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.