Regulatory and technical reports (abstract index journal): Annual compilation for 1996, Volume 21, No. 4 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Regulatory and technical reports (abstract index journal): Annual compilation for 1996, Volume 21, No. 4
Author: Sheehan, M.A.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory CommissionContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC (United States). Office of Information Resources ManagementPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1997-04-01
- Content Description: This compilation is the annual cumulation of bibliographic data and abstracts for the formal regulatory and technical reports issued by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Staff and its contractors.
- Physical Description: 93 p.
- Keyword: Us Nrc
- Keyword: Licensing Regulations
- STI Subject Categories: 21 Nuclear Power Reactors And Associated Plants
- Keyword: Bibliographies
- Other Information: PBD: Apr 1997
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: TI97004941
- Report No.: NUREG--0304-Vol.21-No.4
- DOI: 10.2172/465868
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 465868
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc680837
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as TI97004941