Epoxy injection repairs to concrete in 225-B Building Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Epoxy injection repairs to concrete in 225-B Building
Author: Vollert, F.R.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Westinghouse Hanford CompanyPlace of Publication: Richland, WashingtonAdditional Info: Westinghouse Hanford Co., Richland, WA (United States)
- Creation: 1996-09-19
- Content Description: In 1982, the damaged anchor areas (67 total) in the Operating Gallery and cold manipulator shop ceiling reinforced concrete slabs were epoxy injection repaired by Construction Technology Laboratories (CTL), Portland Cement Association. The through depth vertical cracks (10 total) in the ceiling slabs in the galleries and manipulator shops were sealed and structurally repaired using epoxy injection procedures. The details of the epoxy reRair are reported. Sonic nondestructive (NDT) testing before and after the epoxy injection repairs were made by CTL to confirm that the repairs are structurally effective. CTL recommended to expedite the installation of lateral bracing for the manipulator monorail in order to avoid re-darnage to the repaired anchor areas.
- Physical Description: 64 p.
- Keyword: Repair
- STI Subject Categories: 36 Materials Science
- Keyword: Epoxides
- Keyword: Reinforced Concrete
- Other Information: PBD: 19 Sep 1996
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE98058409
- Report No.: WHC-SD-WM-ER--568
- Grant Number: AC06-96RL13200
- DOI: 10.2172/329790
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 329790
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc680588
- Display Note: OSTI as DE98058409