ZPPR progress report: February 1988 through April 1988 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title ZPPR progress report: February 1988 through April 1988
Author: Brumbach, S.B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Collins, P.J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: eds.
Sponsor: United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Argonne National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Idaho Falls, IdahoAdditional Info: Argonne National Lab., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)
- Creation: 1988-05-13
- Content Description: Results are presented for control rod worth experiments in the axially heterogeneous assembly ZPPR-17, a part of the JUPITER-III program. From the earlier metal-fuel ZPPR-15 program, results are given for measurements and calculations of neutron spectra and sodium voiding in several configurations.
- Physical Description: 91 p.
- Keyword: Control Elements
- Keyword: Measuring Methods
- Keyword: Zppr Reactor
- Keyword: Progress Report
- Keyword: Calculation Methods
- Keyword: Control Rod Worths
- STI Subject Categories: 22 Nuclear Reactor Technology
- Keyword: Reactor Cores
- Keyword: Experimental Data
- Keyword: T Codes
- STI Subject Categories: 21 Nuclear Power Reactors And Associated Plants
- Keyword: M Codes
- Other Information: PBD: 13 May 1988
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE97003324
- Report No.: ANL-ZPR--482
- Grant Number: W-31109-ENG-38
- DOI: 10.2172/434410
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 434410
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc680451
- Display Note: OSTI as DE97003324