Natural gas 1996 - issues and trends Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Natural gas 1996 - issues and trends
Sponsor: United States. Energy Information Administration.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Energy Information Administration (EI) Washington, DC (United States)
Name: United States. Energy Information Administration. Office of Oil and Gas.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: USDOE Energy Information Administration, Washington, DC (United States). Office of Oil and Gas
- Creation: 1996-12-01
- Content Description: This publication presents a summary of the latest data and information relating to the U.S. natural gas industry, including prices, production, transmission, consumption, and financial aspects of the industry.
- Physical Description: 188 p.
- Keyword: Statistical Data
- Keyword: Information
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning And Policy
- Keyword: Production
- Keyword: Natural Gas Industry
- Keyword: Prices
- STI Subject Categories: 03 Natural Gas
- Other Information: PBD: Dec 1996
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE97002490
- Report No.: DOE/EIA--0560(96)
- DOI: 10.2172/426977
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 426977
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc676955
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE97002490